Login to Complete a Nomination or to Access Judging Panel
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Pensions & Investments' WorldPensionSummit is once again honouring great initiatives and proven solutions in pensions with the 2022 Innovation Awards.
Difficult times require out-of-the-box thinking and can inspire organisations to become creative solution finders. In these difficult and uncertain times, we often find that necessity is the origin of innovation. And we are convinced many innovative solutions have been developed and possibly have been accelerated by the current economic situation and world events we are facing. We are therefore seeking pension funds who are using innovation to drive their pensions forward through innovative investment, plan design, technology, participant communication or any way that may help drive successful outcomes for the plan participants.
We wish to highlight innovation and excellence and provide inspiration in Plan design, Investing, Technology and Communication. Past winners were selected for their cutting-edge ideas and projects.
In order to find the best out-of-the-box thinkers and trailblazers in the business we must learn more about who, what, when and why this organisation and their initiative deserves an Innovation Award. Entries are encouraged from organisations from around the world. The winners and runners-up will be announced and recognized at the Pensions & Investments WorldPensionSummmit during the Innovation Awards Ceremony, to be held on 4 November 2022. The extended deadline for submitting your entry is July 15.
Criteria for Innovation Award nomination:
- Only pension funds (we are honouring organisations) can be nominated for an Innovation Award.
- We encourage nominations by external organisations for pension funds that have excelled in innovation. In that case the pension plan is the nominee and the submitter will be acknowledged as external champion, if applicable.
- We encourage nominations from around the globe
- There is no fee to enter.
- Approved nominations are expected to join the Innovation Awards ceremony on November 4 (1 free delegate pass is provided per organisation)
Your nominee benefits include:
- A global platform for sharing your innovation and recognition for your hard work as a pension fund professional
- Approved nominations are provided with 1 complimentary delegate pass and 1 virtual delegate pass (1 of each per organisation)
- Approved nominations are eligible to register with 50% discount on the delegate fee
- Corporate pension funds are invited to apply for a complimentary delegate pass (send an email to email@example.com)
- Recognition via our online Pensions & Investments platforms
- Recognition in the P&I WorldPensionSummit Innovation Awards booklet
- Logo listing as a nominee during the awards ceremony
- Winners and runners-up take home a beautiful handmade glass award
- Winners and runners-up are chosen by an expert jury and recognized and announced at our awards ceremony on November 4
JOIN US AT THE SUMMIT
The WorldPensionSummit 2022
The Pensions & Investments WorldPensionSummit has been developed for and by pension professionals to offer a truly global learning and networking experience. Our summit provides a platform for attendees from all around the world to discuss innovative ideas and strategies, tackle the challenges around the future of retirement and get fresh perspectives from thought leaders on achieving sustainable pension provision. The P&I WorldPensionSummit is scheduled for 2-4 November 2022. For more details and to register go to www.pionline.com/wps2022.
Theme 2022: Optimising the Transition
Opportunities spring from the unlikeliest of places – and only the agile and eager can seize them. In an era of massive disruption and change across technology, financial markets, environment and society, pension funds need to start preparing now to grasp these opportunities to optimise their own – and their members’ – transition into what lies ahead.
The 2022 WorldPensionSummit will address the multiple challenges facing investors as the world begins to address climate change, mass social inequality and a range of other issues – but also the significant opportunities that will come with it. WPS2022 will bring together investors, advisers and other leading figures from specific, key areas to discuss potential solutions that may help our industry grab the future with both hands to create the world we want… and the investment returns they need.
We look forward to you joining us in November!